Registration Fee & Entitlements
|Nation||Category|| Early Bird
(Before July 20, 2023)
(Before August 11, 2023)
|International||Member||USD 360||USD 460|
|Non-Member||USD 460||USD 560|
|Student Member||USD 150||USD 200|
|Student Non-Member||USD 200||USD 250|
|Local Taiwan||Regular||TWD 8,800||TWD 11,200|
|Student||TWD 3,600||TWD 4,800|
- To apply for the student rate, please upload your student ID for approval during account registration.
- ConsAsia 2023 is sponsored by The National Science and Technology Council (NSTC) of Taiwan, therefore, domestic participants are entitled to a discounted registration fee (Participants who are currently employed and studying at local institutions).
- 國內與會者欲索取收據報帳，請於購票時填寫billing information，操作說明請點此。
- Account registration will be closed on 11 August 2023, any registration beyond 11 August will be accepted onsite in the venue registration counter.
One-day Pass Fee
|Nation||Category||Early Bird One-day pass||Regular One-day pass|
|International||Member||USD 205||USD 245|
|Student Non-Member||USD 115||USD 135|
|Local Taiwan||Regular||TWD 5,000||TWD 6,000|
|Student||TWD 2,500||TWD 3,000|
Social Programs Fee
|Gala Dinner||USD 150||TWD 2500|
- Admission to all scientific sessions of the congress
- Access to the exhibition area
- Coffee/tea and lunch during the congress
- Welcome Reception
The organizer will not return any registration fee should the Congress be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, such as typhoon, volcano eruption, war, or other forms of natural disasters.
How to create the account and apply promo code ?