Visa / 大陸地區專業人士申請來台
Foreign nationals may obtain tourist visas if they hold passports or travel documents valid for more than six months for purposes of sightseeing, business, family visits, study or training, medical treatment, or other legitimate activities.
- The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 90 days: : Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Eswatini*, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras*, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan*, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Marshall Island*, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Macedonia*(effective till March 31, 2025), Norway, Palau, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tuvalu*, the United Kingdom, the United States of America*, and Vatican City State.
- If your country is not listed above, please refer to the website.
- If you are visiting Taiwan on the purpose of attending the conference, you could apply for the eVisa which is an alternative paper-based visa issued by R.O.C overseas missions.
- Nationals of the following countries are eligible for an eVisa when they meet relevant criteria: Bahrain, Burkina Faso, Colombia, Dominica, Ecuador, Kiribati, Kuwait, Mauritius, Montenegro, Oman, Panama, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Turkiye, United Arab Emirates, Kosovo and Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- For more information and apply e-visa, please visit here.
VISA Application for Mainland China, Hong Kong & Macau